Thursday, October 23, 2008

Boy's Night

A couple of weeks ago Uncle came down to take Manny out for "Boy's Night". They went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse and then went to the mall (two of Manny's favorite places).

All day Manny asked, "When is Uncle coming?", "Is Uncle going to come soon?", "Maybe you Uncle can meet us at Texas Roadhouse".

When Uncle called Manny to tell him he would be at the house in a few minutes, Manny said, "I don't think I can wait that long" (it was about 10 minutes.

We had a little tumbling practice before they left:

Manny trying to do a somersault:


Uncle doing a somersault:
Manny all buckled up and ready to go:

The reason for the somersaults is that Joe and I tried to do them in the yard, and I just have to say it is a lot harder to do one when you are an adult and realize the extent of neck injuries.
I maintain that the reason Phil can do them is because he a gym teacher and he gets paid to do it. I would love to have Phil as a gym teacher....no gymnastics. I was never coordinated enough to be able to do gymnastics, I despised doing gymnastics in gym class....from all the big girls in the world
Thank you Mr. Mosley for no gymnastics!


No comments: