Monday, March 10, 2008

"Ready to go"

At 8:00 Friday morning, I got out of the shower to see that Manny had finished dressing himself, had put his rainboots on, and has somehow gotten his sweatshirt down (I do not dare to ask how) and said to me,

"Mine ready to go to Grampa's"

I had to explain to Manny that we had to wait for Daddy to come home and then we would go to Dexter to Grampa's.

Manny seemed to accept this answer, however, about every 20 minutes or so, he would remind me that he was ready to go.






I don't have any pictures from Manny's stay with Grampa or Makenzie's stay with Grammy, but they both seem to have had fun time.

Manny was very excited because he got to eat red hotdogs for supper and he went to the "dempshun" (redemption center) with Grampa and got cash.

As for Joe and I, we had a really good time on our night away.

No comments: