Friday, March 14, 2008

"French Fries Make Me Happy"

Manny continues to remind me that "french fries make me happy" everytime we go by a McDonald's, or for that matter any time I offer him a snack. So, he was very excited when I told him that we were going to meet his friends McKayla and Kristian at McDonald's for dinner.

The kids (Makenzie was there too, but I didn't get any pictures, don't worry, I didn't leave her at home) all had a great time and before we knew it, we had been there for 2 hours and it was time to go home to bed! As soon as we got home Manny asked what he could have for a snack.

It was nice to get to chat with Christine while the kids were occupied.











1 comment:

Christine said...

That was great fun even if I felt like I needed to be hosed down afterward :o) That's probably the longest uninterupted chat we've ever had! Great idea and great pictures.