Thursday, March 06, 2008

Manny Says....

Tonight Joe was on the phone with a co-worker from the mill and Manny was trying to return a pen to Joe's desk so the pen could "be with his family"

Joe put his hand to Manny's mouth to let him know he had to be quite. No one has ever done this to Manny before, so I don't really think Manny knew what Joe was trying to do. Manny continued to say, "have to get back with the family" and Joe kept trying to cover his mouth. (I know you are thinking, why didn't I jump in and do anything, but hey, I deal with this stuff all day, plus I knew it would be easier just to let Manny continue what he was doing and then he would move on).

Anyway, after putting his hand over Manny's mouth three times, Manny finally said,

"Hey, stop that Daddy, that not very nice."

No comments: