Friday, October 12, 2007

I'll love you Forever...or until Mama is sick of reading this book

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Anyone ever read this book? It has a cute story....but it is SOOOO long! Manny insisted that I read it to him before his nap today (along with 16 other books) and I skipped a few pages.

Just as I had set down at the table to eat my corn chowder for lunch, I hear Manny laughing and coming towards me. He laughs and says, "Mama missed pages". He then proceeded to point out each page that I skipped. He then said, "Silly Mama".


At least he just thought I was being silly. Hmmm....

2 comments:

Christine said...

I don't like this book at all. I have visions of my mother-in-law climbing in our bedroom window and it freaks me out :o)

Christine

Michelle Glauser said...

I always liked this book when I was younger. I never thought little kids noticed when pages were skipped (I did that all the time with babysitting jobs). How funny!