Monday, October 08, 2007

Another Month, Another New Excuse....

As to why the family blog is so far behind. We really have been busy. We have been on the go for the last month and we have had company and a week of vacation with Joe. I know, I know, I use the same excuse every time. Wait until baby #2 is here and then I will have more creative excuses to use :)

Manny's vocabulary has certainly been increasing with every day that passes.

Joe tried to clean the popcorn crumbs off Manny's face before going into the store (of course with a wet thumb....I know, I know, I used to hate when my Mom would do that to me when I was little, but desperate times call for desperate measures). Manny wrenched his head out of the way saying, "NO Daddy! Gross!!".

The other day I asked Manny if he could open the door for me so that we could go outside onto the deck, he looked at me and said, "Oh, of course, Mama". I have no idea where he got that one from.



Cranberries = Cran-babies
Old Navy = Old Baby
When he wants to be picked up/held = "Hold You" (instead of hold me)

"Oh, Yes of course"
"I can't believe it"


My "favorite" of the moment is his demanding "now". This one has just started.
"Manny play with Cars, NOW!"
"Manny go outside, NOW!"
...yep, that's a fun one.

No comments: