Monday, October 05, 2009

TAKE IT! MAMA TAKE IT!

A couple of weeks ago I was cleaning off the kitchen table, not really thinking about what I was doing.

Out of nowhere Kenzie runs up to me and screams, "TAKE IT! MAMA TAKE IT!". I looked at her like she was crazy. I asked her what I took.

She looked at me and said, "Mama take it, Mama take GG mint, 'tend".

As in I just took her pretend GG mint off the table and threw it in the trash with the other crumbs leftover from breakfast.

I stood in disbelief for a second trying to think about what to do to recover a pretend GG mint. I walked over to the trash can plucked that pretend GG mint out of the trash and put it back on the table.

You have to be very careful what you clean in this house!

PS: For those of you who don't know a GG mint is one of those pink Canadian mints that GG gives the kids, thus GG mints.

2 comments:

christy said...

hahaha this is amazing :)

Annie MacKenzie said...

Love this!