Friday, November 14, 2008

Hurray!

On Tuesday morning, November 11, 2008 Manny decided to give potty training a go-on his own accord. He woke up and said, "Mama, I have to pee on the toilet.". I looked at him in disbelief and followed him into the bathroom.

My jaw dragged on the floor as I saw him drag his stool over to the toilet, take his diaper off, lift the toilet seat and proceed to pee...in the toilet.

I have never done a "pee dance", but I did that morning.

As of today he is trying his best to use the toilet and has only had a few misses. This makes me smile from ear to ear....Manny too.

The thought of not having to buy small packages of size 6 diapers for huge amounts of money makes me smile from ear to ear too.

So if you see Manny, please congratulate him on his many successes!

1 comment:

Christine said...

WAY TO GO!! Pun intended :o)