Monday, February 25, 2008

The Start of Potty-Training?

Last night, I heard Manny go into the bathroom, but didn't think anything of it because I was feeding Makenzie and Manny often wanders into the bathroom.

I heard him move his stool, I still wasn't worried because he often moves it closer to the sink to wash his hands or moves it under the light switch to turn it on.

A few seconds later I see him run out of the bathroom, but stop in the living room and then run into the kitchen. I could hear Joe talking to Manny and began to get curious.

Manny had taken his diaper off, moved his stool near the toilet and attempted to pee. He told Joe, "Mine no pee, too dark". Then he had run into the living room and found an empty play cup and peed in that. (He missed a little bit, but I thought that was a pretty good try).

Hopefully we are on our way to no more diapers...we will see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have just started the long process of potty training. If you learn any good tricks let me know cause she is stubborn!

christy said...

Manny is quite the little engineer. :)