Monday, February 11, 2008

How to Quiet a Screaming Makenzie



One day last week (I know, I am a little behind), I apparently was taking too long to make Makenzie's bottle and she was screaming louder than anything you can imagine.



Manny did his usual, "Oh, Kenzie, it's okay. Honey, it's okay, let me kiss you". He was doing all the tricks that he could think of All of a sudden from the kitchen where I was trying to figure out why I was taking so long to make a bottle, I heard silence.


I listened for a minute and when I still didn't hear anything I quickly went into the living room (of course I was thinking the worst). But, what did I see? Manny was laying on the floor next to Makenzie and he had put her pacifier in her mouth. He looks up at me and says, "See Mama, she's happy now."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To Cute!

Christine said...

Best big brother ever!