Saturday, December 08, 2007

The Food Network Comes Alive

Manny and I were driving to the post office today and as usual Manny was talking to himself, me, really who knows.


I was trying to listen to what he was saying without interrupting his train of thought.


This is what I heard,


"Emeril and Rachel, and Paula at Manny's house cooking for Christmas"


"Manny like Rachael eat EVVVVO (Rachael is always using EVOO...extra virgin olive oil and Manny likes to add a couple of extra V's in there)".


"Bam Emeril"


My outburst of laughter immediately interrupted his train of thought and he looked up at me and said "Manny watch cooking one night wake up".


Is it just me or is it too funny that a two year old watched the Food Network and then has conversations with his favorite chefs?

No comments: