Monday, May 21, 2007

Shrek the Third

Friday, May 18, 2007 will go down in history for Manny (if he remembers it in years to come, if not, at least it will go down in his baby book). Manny attended his first movie-theater movie, Shrek III. He L-O-V-E-D IT! On the way to the theater, he repeated over and over, "Shrek, Fiona, Donkey". He was also very excited at the prospect of getting to eat popcorn and m&m's.

As we were standing in line for tickets, the lady in front of his was commenting (rather loudly) that she hoped that there wouldn't be any kids in the movie running around and talking through the whole thing. I asked her which movie she was going to see, she replied, "Shrek". I looked at her for what seemed like an eternity and replied, "It is a kids movie, you know". She just kind of looked at me like I was crazy. Of course, she was in the same theater as we were and she made it known several times throughout the movie that she did not appreciate the four year olds running up and down the aisles. **As a side-note, I remember this lady from my Kmart service desk days as one of those people that drives me nuts. When she would walk through the door, we would all roll our eyes.

Anyway, Manny had a great time and actually watched the whole movie! YAY!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


1 comment:

christy said...

I like that the meanlady ended up in a movie filled with children...very nice.