Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Three Amigos

Manny, McKayla and Roman have been friends since they were a little over a year old. Manny wasn't even walking yet. It was the fall of 2006. Since that moment they have been pretty much inseparable.

This picture is from Manny's 2nd Birthday Party:

This picture is from Manny's 4th Birthday Party:

I have enjoyed watching all three of them grow up, grow closer and get along like siblings (sometimes good, sometimes bad). It does make life a lot easier when you have such close friends for your kids and myself, it's like a group-parenting effort and I am so glad to have their friendship for Manny and for myself.

2 comments:

Christine said...

It doesn't take much, but these pictures and what you wrote definitely bring tears to my eyes. It is a group parenting effort and I'm so grateful I'm part of this group! Thanks for your friendship!

The Ramos Family said...

No kidding, you should have seen me writing it. I really need meds...good thing I was alone in the office!