Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Names can be so confusing.

Lately whenever you ask Manny what his name is, he will reply, "Manuel Philip Ramos".

Today he was sitting with me on the couch and asked me what my name was. I told him that my name was "Mama". He looked at me and said, "Your name Mama Philip Ramos".

I tried to explain to him that everyone has a different name etc, but he was not having any of it. Apparently the only person who has their own identity is Makenzie Elizabeth (or Kenzie Wizabef as Manny says), but even she does not have a last name.

He is doing very well adjusting to having Makenzie in our house. I promise I will start blogging about our adventures soon!

1 comment:

Christine said...

i am anxiously awaiting your posts, but you did need to give yourself some time to settle in - at least a day or so.