Wednesday, September 12, 2007

How Much Should a Grown Man Spend on Legos?

Over the last two months, Joe has spent $185 on legos, "for Manny". I know that legos are expensive, however, our child is two years old and I find $185 spent on anything (short of an emergency room bill) is a bit excessive.





I brought this up to Joe last night, expressing my concern at the Ramos family supporting the lego industry all by ourselves.





Joe's reply? "He plays with them all the time"


Jen: "All 3 billion peices?"


Joe: "Well, if he only had 10 peices, then I couldn't play legos too"








AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAA!!!





Now we have our answer. Daddy just wants to play with legos. That is when I remembered that I had taken these pictures a couple of weeks ago:







Manny humoring Daddy and actually playing with the legos:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Manny getting out of Daddy's way so that Daddy can play:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





1 comment:

christy said...

I love this!

It reminds me of when all of us "cousins" were little and Joe and Josh let us play with the legos at Nana's house. Sometimes they'd play with us and other times they'd just make us promise to put all the pieces back!

I'm glad to see he's passing on the tradition - even if Manny isn't quite into the lego fad just yet.