Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Visiting with GG (great grammy)

Today Manny and I went to spend the day with his GG (he can even say GG, so the nickname works out perfectly). We had lots of fun.



First Manny had a snack (in case anyone is wondering Manny is holding a Betty Boop figurine in his left hand (Gram's name is Betty and so Betty Boop...you get it right?)


Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com




Then he decided that he wanted to take a picture of GG:

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com




Then GG helped Manny make some blueberry muffins:






Cool Slideshows



All in all, I would say we had a fun day!


One of the best things about today was that we got to see Daddy when we got home. Joe got out of work early....only so he could go back in for midnight. However, we still got to see him this evening, so that is a plus.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Manny,

You need to grow up a little slower. GW told me I have to forego watching this stage in your development, and I see that you have shown your concern for this situation by growing up to fast. This is unacceptable behaviour and you have forced me to make arrangements to go home in 30-something days to tickle-torture you until your growth is temporarily stunted. I appreciate the time you have taken to read this with your busy schedule of terrorizing my older brother and sister-in-law (keep up the good work).

Hugs, kisses, teddy bears, and all that jazz,

Uncle Josh

PS. Gram, you are a wine that beautifies with each passing day.